NRA Refuse To Be A Victim®
NRA developed the Refuse To Be A Victim® program in 1993. Today, hundreds of law enforcement agencies, along with thousands of civilian instructors, utilize this award-winning program across the nation to facilitate personal safety and crime prevention.
Firearm training is not part of the Refuse To Be A Victim® curriculum. This program neither encourages nor discourages firearm ownership but does support an individual’s constitutional right to choose whether to own a firearm.
These seminars are designed to heighten awareness of what can and should be done to stay safe. Topics in this 3-hour seminar include:
- Mental Preparedness: Don’t ignore your instincts. If something feels wrong, it probably is.
- Home Security: Ensuring that your home is properly secured inside and outside.
- Cyber Security: Avoiding vulnerability in a digital age.
- Physical Security: Preparing yourself for any situation that may arise.
- Travel Security: Making sure you are safe no matter where you are.
- Automobile Security: Equipping yourself with the necessities for any type of situation
As an NRA Certified Refuse To Be A Victim® Instructor, I am pleased to offer the seminar to both public and private groups in Florida. Please contact me for special group rates.